Ladybird Ground Services is a French company, founded in 2000 by Avico Group, to offer aircraft cleaning services to airlines and ground handling companies in Paris CDG.
Services has been extended:
- to Paris Orly in 2008, under Ladybird Air Services brand
- to Lyon St Exupéry in 2013, under Ladybird Lyon Services brand
- to Nice Côte d’Azur in 2014, under Ladybird Azur services brand
Today, Ladybird offers a full set of services :
- Security (Clean & Search)
- Newspaper and good delivery in lounges and offices
- Office and vehicle cleaning
- Aircraft anti-icing
Ladybird turnover is 5 M€ and the company serves 40+ scheduled and charter airlines, legal and low cost carriers, short and long haul, either with direct contracts or via main ground handling providers, for cleaning only or a wider range of service, as laundering, clean & search.
Operations are supervised by Ladybird Control Center, available 24/7.
Ladybird performs also bus cleaning on the ramp, office and airport desk cleaning in the terminals.
Ladybird relies on Avico Group strength to guarantee its sustainability and assume its investment policy.